Skip to main content

Diablo 3 Art work

Here are a couple of pictures of art work from a game I play on the xbox, which originally came out on the PC, called Diablo 3. I really like the texture and detail that they applied to the face on the people during these cutscenes. It makes them look almost real.



Comments

  1. This concept art is amazing! There is a lot of detail and I love the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Barbarian is the only original class that is still left from Diablo 2. There are 4 new classes to play which include: Wizard, Witch Doctor, Monk, and Demon Hunter. Some of these classes, for example the Wizard, kind of resembles the Sorcerer class from Diablo 2. For the most part though, these are entirely new classes with entirely different game play, including the Barbarian which only remotely resembles the playstyle of the Barbarian from Diablo 2.

    The Barbarian is the only original class that is still left from Diablo 2. There are 4 new classes to play which include: Wizard, Witch Doctor, Monk, and Demon Hunter. Some of these classes, for example the Wizard, kind of resembles the Sorcerer class from Diablo 2. For the most part though, these are entirely new classes with entirely different game play, including the Barbarian which only remotely resembles the playstyle of the Barbarian from Diablo 2.

    The Barbarian is the only original class that is still left from Diablo 2. There are 4 new classes to play which include: Wizard, Witch Doctor, Monk, and Demon Hunter. Some of these classes, for example the Wizard, kind of resembles the Sorcerer class from Diablo 2. For the most part though, these are entirely new classes with entirely different game play, including the Barbarian which only remotely resembles the playstyle of the Barbarian from Diablo 2.

    Diablo 3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Mad Max: Fury Road - Storyboard to Screen

One of my favorite films is Mad Max: Fury Road. There is practically no dialogue in the entire movie, so when George Miller sat down to write the film, he decided that it would be better to hire a team of people to storyboard his vision. Script to Screen is a Twitter page that compares the film to its screenplay, but here the storyboards from Fury Road are compared to the scenes, and it is so fascinating to watch.