Skip to main content

Concept Landscape

I thought that this concept landscape was really cool, because of how there is so many cool colors that are used to make this picture; like they use a lot of light and dark blues to make the sky, that why I was attracted to this photo. I also like how the use the light to bring out some of the more darker parts of the scene.

Comments

  1. I agree the color is really well done. Really wish I could be that good at coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way the colors collide so perfectly is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...

Bye For Now DMA

      Well since I'm a senior, then this is probably going to be my last blog post. Next year, I am going to do the Digital Design program at the Warren County Career Center for college credit, so I'm still going to do some DMA stuff after graduation. It's been very cool to be making cool stuff here and I'll miss you guys and I know your going to miss me and my dog Max.