Lego Stop Motion By Anonymous September 09, 2012 I just thought this little video was a cool way to utilize the awesomeness of stop motion! Totally worth sharing! Check it out! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousSeptember 10, 2012 at 10:18 AMMy brothers and I use to do videos like this when we were kids, the videos were very granny and old, but we had fun ha. ReplyDeleteRepliesAnonymousSeptember 14, 2012 at 8:15 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousSeptember 14, 2012 at 8:17 PMNeato.Now let's see a Lego Need For Speed.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousSeptember 25, 2012 at 12:43 PMyou could do tons of different stuff with that!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
My brothers and I use to do videos like this when we were kids, the videos were very granny and old, but we had fun ha.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteNeato.
ReplyDeleteNow let's see a Lego Need For Speed.
you could do tons of different stuff with that!
ReplyDelete