Skip to main content

Apex Season 4 Trailer


Image result for apex season 4"



The new trailer for apex legends come out today and it looks crazy they are releasing a new person you can play as, a new gun, and a whole lot of map changes. They also gave us a sneak peak of what the new battle pass is going to look like, honestly it looks like this one might be worth the $5 with some really cool skins and weapon skins I cant wait till it comes out and to see what else the game has in store.

Comments

  1. I use to play apex when it first came out it's cool to see how far that the game has come and how different the map and weapon balance is cause they always did a good job on those aspects of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trailer was amazing. Other game devs should take note of what Apex is doing. I'm super hyped about this season and can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trailer for the new character was sick when I saw it on Twitter. The season trailer looks even more exciting. I haven't really been into Apex very much, but this trailer might just get me into playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played Apex a while back it’s a great game. I like the graphics a lot and the way the game preforms. Definitely gonna check out the new season.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog Post

This is my last blog post for my senior year, so I'd like to say that I am so glad I took DMA classes throughout high school. I've learned so much and I wouldn't be where I am today without my experiences in the classes. I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this coming fall and I couldn't be more excited. I'm thinking about majoring and working in the film industry, however, I will be pursuing all and any forms of art in the future as well. From a fellow artist: take the opportunities that you are given and work hard doing what you love. The Artist Ceremony digital painting from AP DMA See my other work on my website:  https://avidipasquale16.wixsite.com/myportfolio/

Bye For Now DMA

      Well since I'm a senior, then this is probably going to be my last blog post. Next year, I am going to do the Digital Design program at the Warren County Career Center for college credit, so I'm still going to do some DMA stuff after graduation. It's been very cool to be making cool stuff here and I'll miss you guys and I know your going to miss me and my dog Max.

IMPRESSED BUT YOU CAN DO MORE Apple......

FOR THE UNINFORMED: Mrs. Shields may kill me for how long this post to the blog is, but she can deal with it :P Alright... I just want to state that I love Apple to death and get that out of the way but I AM GOING TO RANT for a little. Apple introduced the new "iPad Air" to the world today, among other things. The starting price for a 16GB silver OR black iPad Air is $499, and if you want 8x the storage with the 128GB version, it'll set you back $799. To put that into perspective, if you were to buy a 2.3GHz Mac Mini that has a quad core Intel Core i7 (the fastest processor Intel makes, starting at the i3, i5, and then the i7), 4GB of DDR3 ram, and a 1TB hard drive, it'll set you back $799. So you can buy a pretty very good Mac computer (I have one at home but better haha) or a new iPad. Anyways....  The iPad Air weights only A pound (yes one pound), is only 7.5 millimeters thick (Apple advertises that by saying 7.5 millimeters THIN), has a 9.7...