In the Clouds By Anonymous March 15, 2016 This was posted with a pin about must-have natural hair products but I found the painting visually appealing. I like how the tops pf the mountains act as the bottom of her "hair". Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousMarch 16, 2016 at 9:02 AMI love that the clouds make up her hair thats a really cool idea ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMarch 19, 2016 at 12:05 PMEverything in this photo just goes together in such a cool way. I love how there's the landscape is her hair and she just looks so peaceful. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I love that the clouds make up her hair thats a really cool idea
ReplyDeleteEverything in this photo just goes together in such a cool way. I love how there's the landscape is her hair and she just looks so peaceful.
ReplyDelete